Friday, March 12, 2010

Fried Ice Cream


Fried Icecream is NO:1 in the list of my dessert favourites! I should seriously thank the one who found this delicious dessert. When i think of my favourite dishes, atleast more than half of them belong to the unhealthy or the so called guilty food category. Cant helpt it!
I happen to taste this at a Malaysian restaurant called 'Penang' , Old post rd, Edison, NJ. That was with my brother and sister-in-law when they visited us, the first time, soon after i got married. My sister-in-law introduced this to me, and thats the start of the story! :)
I havent tried this at home. But i browsed youtube for a video demo , and this is for those who are anxious about it may wanna see this interesting video, & an easy version of making fried icecream.




I know I shouldnt post this , when i am having flu. Actually i took this picture before i could get Flu! That is exactly last week! And that i might forget what to write about it, although the one that i have written here doesnt make much of sense. :))


No comments: