Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nature at our door step!

Please click the image to view it larger.



It was a rainy day today and very cloudy. A little cold outside , so i had to close the window which i usually open just for some ventilation. And there i found this beautiful deer outside our house, not just one, they were 3 of them. Immediately i rushed in search of my poor little digital camera all over my house and finally found it very near by myself :))




Tried to click few shots, as clear as i could. Since it was late evening and was getting slightly dark i changed my camera's settings to get the pics clear. I couldnt get out because im sure their ears are very sensitive and that they might run away. So i took those pics from my window , which is why you would see the glare in some pictures.




Hope you all like it.

No comments: