I came to know about this information while i was browsing and thought of sharing it with all. You may be surprised to find out how high temperatures can soar within the interior of a car during a hot, sunny day.
I have posted few pictures that i got from the internet to illustrate how outside temperature remains constant at 90 degrees but we increase the length of time prolongation within a vehicle here This clearly tells us , it is important to note that the outside temperature does not have to be hot in order for a car to become an oven . Even temperatures considered mild can be fatal during an extended period of time.
Kids and hot cars safety tips :
- Simply, just don't leave kids in the car
- Always lock your car and secure the keys so that your kids can't get to them
- Warn your kids about playing in the car by themselves without adult supervision
- Install a trunk release mechanism, so that they can't get trapped in the trunk
- Get your kids out of the car first, and then worry about getting the groceries, etc., out of the car when you get home
- Make sure that child car providers and day care workers have a plan to make sure that kids aren't left in the day care providers car or van
- Extreme heat has many risks such as that of Heat Cramps, Exhaustion, and Heat Stroke.
- Please be prepared especially those with kids and pets.