Thursday, June 28, 2012

Another Obsession

Other than handbags, i have few more obsessions and one of them is my rings! I love wearing and collecting different rings. As im from India , we basically buy gold rings most of the time. But since i live here for the past 8 yrs, i started admiring rings which are made of metals other than gold. But i only have about 5 or 6 of the non-gold ones. Yet i love them the most.
The one thing that i will never stop buying is Rings. I started collecting them since when I was around 7th or 8th grade. Now i might be having aroung 70 or 80 probably. I never keep a count of it. The best part of buying gold rings is that you can wear them every day. It is a kind of investment. On top of it it makes amazing souveniers.
I wanted to show all my collections but they are all sleeping peacefully in the safe! so may be i will post the picture when i get a chance to go to my bank.
I am just posting a couple of pictures of the rings that im currently wearing.

Tanishq diamond ring, is one of the most popular diamond jewelry brands in India and is known for its innovative designs. This one is simply 3 diamonds built in 18k Gold. Came with a certificate of Authenticity. Each diamond is approximately 50,000 INR.












These are regular gold rings .

No comments: